The company has grown into one of the best Events organisers in the Country, our years of experience and dedication have given us an edge and made us into a Company that is worth working with. The Events management includes;
- Logistical support for workshops: from start to finish.
- Issue and follow up invitations to invited delegates; co-ordinate airport pick-ups and drops; issue and re-confirm tickets for foreign delegates; conference room organization according to specified workshop requirements; and any other arrangements specified by the client.
- Arrange for translation services, secretarial support and required workshop equipment.
- Arrange for internal transportation for participants.
- Management of any occasion; such as conferences, corporate events, launches, weddings, parties, dinners etc this includes provision of advice and management, music, outside catering, decoration, service (ushers and servers) and security.
Our Event Management Clients
- PROCASUR/IFAD; Gender Rural Microfinance: new approaches, services and products for the empowerment of the economically active rural communities by ensuring gender equality. 16th-23rd of June 2014. The consultation Involves; preparing the case studies and logistical needs plus budget for the learning route; coordination of travel documents (visas and tickets) for participants for, Transport coordination for participants within the country and to and fro the airport. Coordination of all the logistics needed for the whole duration, coordination of travel and accommodation details within Uganda, general welfare of the participants of the route. Contact : Viviana Sacco, PROCASUR Tel: +39 3381046068 mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- VISION FUND; Launch of the Organization Code of Conduct. April 12th-19th Contact Mr. Stephen Nnawuba, Chief Executive Officer . Tel: 0776503613 mail; Stephen_Nnawuba@wvi.org
- PROCASUR; Logistical Coordination of the Learning Route “Innovative Ideas to Secure Rights to Resources”. July 12th –September 6th CONTACT: Diana Puyo, Learning route coordinator PROCASUR. Tel: +25470604674
- TechnoServe; (Business Solutions to Poverty) Women mean business Program me. Mentoring rural Women entrepreneurs to manage their business better. March 2013 to date.
- PROCASUR, OXFAM NOVIB AND IFAD. Learning route September 24th– October 3rd THEME: “Boosting the contribution of Value chain development to gender justice and pro-poor wealth creation: The Gender Action Learning Systems “. The consultation Involved; coordination of travel documents (visas and tickets) for participants for Rwanda and Uganda, Transport coordination for participants within the country and to and fro the airport. Coordination of all the logistics needed for the whole duration with the Logistical coordinator, coordination of travel and accommodation details within Uganda, general welfare of the participants of the route. CONTACT: Valentina Suave. Learning route coordinator PROCASUR. Tel: +254706046742
- East Africa Court of Justice: Launching of the EA Court of Justice sub-registry in Uganda 18th September 2012. The consultancy involved; Publicity, set up of the venue for the launch, set-up and coordination of the cocktail party, ushering of invited guests and coordination of all other details. CONTACT: His worship Godfrey Opifeny . Tel: 25677249022
- Courts of Judicature; Chief Justices’ Dinner 13TH September 2012. The consultancy involved organizing a grand dinner for Chief Justices and heads of delegation from Common Wealth Countries. The grand occasion involved coming up with a theme, entertainment, menu for food and drinks and also the function flow of events. CONTACT: His Worship Sam Emokor PA to Chief Justice Uganda. Tel: 256702622480
- The Commonwealth Magistrates and Judges Association. 16th Triennial Conference 10th-15th September 2012. THEME: “Justice for Everyone: Myth or Reality?”. The Consultancy involved; coordination of accommodation for the delegates (local and international), coordination of flight and airport pick-ups and drops, Set-up and come up with wowing ideas for the opening ceremony, conference management. CONTACT: His Worship Mugabo Vincent. Tel: 256 70149968
- Uganda Society of Architects’ 6th symposium and exhibition 8th August 2012. Mobile clinics 5th-7th THEME: “Uganda @ 50, The role of Architecture in Nation Building.” The consultancy involved; identifying sponsors and soliciting for sponsorship to run the symposium, publicity, branding, organization of the mobile clinics, design and set up of website for the event, management of the whole event. Period of preparation was 2 months. CONTACT: Arch. Dr. Kenneth Ssemwogerere, President Uganda Society of Architects 2012. Tel :
- International Crimes Division: Records Management Training. April 10th-15th The consultancy involved setting up a team of experts in Records management and organizing and coordination of the training which included management of timing, selection of presentations, selection and organization of practical sessions, meals, hand-outs and rapporteuring. CONTACT: His Worship Tom Chemutai. Tel: 256 782676820